WORSHIP WITH US IN-PERSON OR ONLINE
1. Our online worship can be accessed on the “JCC You Tube” channel beginning at 10:00 AM each Sunday morning. (We currently pre-record the music and sermon on Thursday so that they can be edited together, adding slides and song lyrics. Eventually we will switch to live streaming).
2. Our in-person worship is at 10:00 AM Sunday mornings at JCC. Please bring your own lawn chair.
3. Our Summer worship services will be OUTDOORS as long as the weather permits.
4. Our “Plan B” (in case of rain / high wind / extreme heat) will be in the Auditorium (which has been re-configured to fewer rows / 6 feet of separation between rows) IF we are going to be indoors we will announce it by 8:30 AM Sunday morning. Plan “A” is OUTDOORS for June, July, August … and maybe September. Plan “B” due to inclement weather is INDOORS with social distancing and mask-wearing recommended.
Here are the “buts” …
- We will worship in-person, BUT for at least the month of June we will NOT offer any separate children’s ministry such as Nursery, Preschool or JCC Kids. Family worship only.
- We will worship in-person, BUT you may choose to continue to enjoy the You Tube worship OR worship from your car during the outdoor worship services. We will NOT be using a radio transmitter, but with car windows down we have room for 15 or 20 cars to easily see and hear the worship service.
- We will worship in-person, BUT if we do need to move indoors, we will limit the number of people in the Auditorium and then use the live-stream in the Multipurpose Room as an “overflow” area. Between the two areas we should be able to accommodate up to 150-160 people.
- We will worship in-person, BUT if you aren’t feeling well … please stay home and watch on You Tube.
- Extra masks will be available for those that would choose to wear them. We will encourage social distancing.
- We will worship in-person, BUT we won’t pass communion trays or offering plates. Communion will either be the pre-packaged variety or be set out on tables so each person can select their own. In fact, if you prefer, you may bring your own juice and crackers.
- Offering will be BEST received electronically, but we will have a “bucket” available before and after service.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]